Yacht Charter for up to 50 people. On a spacious 80 foot Yacht from only AED 1,099 per hour.
- Spacious 80 foot Yacht, wide body, Large outdoor and indoor areas.
- Flybridge, back deck with table, sun deck at the front, nice interior, kitchen, toilets, cabins, etc.
- 1 booking can be shared by up to 50 people.
- Option 1: One Hour Yacht Cruise for only AED 1,099.
- Option 2: Two Hour Yacht Cruise for only AED 2,199.
- Option 3: Three Hour Yacht Cruise for only AED 3,299.
- Option 4: Four Hour Yacht Cruise for only AED 4,399.
- Option 5: Five Hour Yacht Cruise for only AED 5,495.
- Option 6: Six Hour Yacht Cruise for only AED 6,595.
- Water & Juices will be provided (guests are permitted to bring other beverages of their choice).
- Friendly and experienced crew (1 captain plus 2 crew).
- Great for parties, gatherings, celebrations or corporate team-building day out. Fully insured.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased to extend your Trip.
- Voucher can also be purchased as a gift.
- Pay booking amount online and the remaining when you go on the Yacht.
- Prices are subject to 5% VAT.
- Valid until the 31st of august 2020.
- Prior booking required: 058 238 1839. Email: email@example.com.
- Minimum Charter Time for Weekends or Public Holidays is 2 Hours. On weekdays custmores can also book that yacht for one hour.
- Please provide your voucher order number when you make the booking.
- The Yacht leaves from West Marina, Dubai Marina (behind Lotus apartments).
- Maximum of 50 people.
- 1 voucher can be shared by up to 50 people.
- Each person must bring a valid Emirates ID or Passport.
- Valid for adults and teens (people below 21 years old must be accompanied with a responsible adult).
- No exchange, no refunds.
- Valid 7 days a week.
- Not valid for valentine's day or public holidays.
- In case of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, rescheduling is always possible. No refunds.
- Printed copy of voucher must be presented to the captain before boarding.
- Anti-social behaviour and/or actions that compromise health and safety on board will result in early termination of the charter. This is to be determined by captains sole discretion.
- Subject to availability.
- No refunds.